NavCom’s SF-3050 family of integrated StarFire™/RTK Extend™ Receivers can provide up to 5cm-level position accuracy, anywhere in the world, anytime. It has the same technology as the Navcom 3040 receiver but the receiver is separate from the GNSS antenna.
Powered by the new Sapphire™ Engine, the SF-3050 provides 66 channel tracking, including multi-constellation support for GPS and GLONASS. It also provides patented interference rejection and anti-jamming capabilities.
Offering the “freedom to choose,” the SF-3050 is fully upgradeable allowing users to upgrade from a single frequency receiver to multi-frequency or anything in between with just a software bundle upload, saving users the expense of purchasing a new receiver. This flexible framework makes the SF-3050 ideal for any application.
- “All-in-view” parallel tracking with 66 channels.
- SBAS(WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN) tracking.
- Built-in StarFire receiver.
- L1, L2, L5, G1,& G2 full wavelength carrier phase tracking.
- C/A, P1, P2, L2C, L5, G1 & G2 code tracking.
- High sensitivity / low signal level tracking.
- Fast acquisition / re-acquisition.
- Superior interference suppression (both in-band & out-of-band)
- Patented multipath rejection.
- StarFire Over the internet when in mobile phone coverage.
- RTK Extend™
- StarFire Over the Air (L-Band) option.
- Minimal data latency